Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Prayer Warrior

Daily Prayer is the most important "to do" on my list. If I fail at connecting with God, I have some pretty useless days. I am the most mindful and productive when I have laid my day before God and made adjustments after our meeting. My favorite meditation is the Daily Rosary.  I found the audio (mp3) versions at catholicdoors.com to be the best and they have a plethora of options to choose. It helps my rosary meditation stay on task.  The Rosary with scripture of the mystery between Hail Mary beads keeps my mind from wandering off into my other "to dos."  As often as possible I pepper my day with prayer, connection and mindfulness. If I feel like I am off I reset with prayer even a quick one of "please help me" will do in a pinch.  Another recipe for peace in our home has been spa or classical music at pandora playing through out the day.  It helps soothe my mind.   The painting below is by a child prodigy, Akiane. If you have not heard her story please visit her website.  The painting of Jesus has an amazing story in the book God is for Real.

Akiane's Website

Audio Rosary @ catholicdoors.com


Open Door, Akaine (age 18)

Hope your day is heavenly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment